You deserve a vacation without kids running around. But how to choose among the best Cancun adult-only all-inclusive resorts?
I know that it is difficult to analyze each resort to know the good and bad points. And before you even start deciding, you should know the different areas of Cancun. Some are for partying. Others are for relaxing.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a guide that gives you a clear explanation of the best resorts for adults in Cancun, to make a correct and quick decision?
It’s precisely what you will find in this article.
I visited Cancun for 10 days, looking for the best experiences and accommodation. On top of that, I spent long hours on the internet looking for travelers’ reviews every day.
Read on to find your ideal resort and learn how to differentiate them (2nd part).
Dream makers 😎
👉 Don’t hesitate to read our Cancun guide to plan your vacation and not make any more mistakes. You will find all our articles about this destination.
Best Cancun Adult-Only All-Inclusive Resorts: The Map
Mini-reviews: Best adult-only resorts in Cancun
Here is a selection of all-inclusive resorts for those who want to enjoy an adult-only holiday in Cancun.
14# Excellence Playa Mujeres: For couples who don’t like being bored
This resort is situated on a beautiful white sand beach and is a modern, well-designed complex of buildings surrounded by palm trees. The sophisticated atmosphere and the many quality amenities and activities make this adult-only all-inclusive resort an ideal place to stay for couples looking for entertainment and relaxation in an elegant atmosphere.
- The resort has 450 suites of various categories, all of which are large and tastefully decorated in white and light wood accents. The bathrooms are marble and equipped with a private spa and a double-headed shower. The balconies are large, with ocean views for the most part.
- Members of the Excellence Club enjoy various benefits, such as private access to selected pools, restaurants, and bars.
🎲 Activities & Services
- A nice, large main pool and several secondary pools throughout the resort offer options to suit your mood, whether festive or relaxing.
- Depending on your inclination, you can have fun with the many sports and activities or relax with paddleboard yoga or cooking classes. In the evening, the hotel organizes theme nights and several shows.
- The cuisine is various and quite good. The cocktails are great. Don’t forget to bring one or two outfits to respect the dress code.
- Lobster eaters will enjoy the opportunity to taste them at their will.
- The service is excellent. The staff is really very attentive.
- Thanks to its moderate size, it is easy to move around the domain; the beach, the restaurants, and the bars remain easily accessible.
- The rooms in buildings 8 and 9, close to the beach, are the quietest.
- There may be some wait in the restaurants.
- According to the period, fighting for a sun lounger by the pool is possible.
Price : Good quality/price ratio – From 502 USD/2 people / Area : Playa Mujeres / Meals : included – good /Cancellation Policy : 2 days.
13# Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya: Traveling with friends
This adults-only all-inclusive resort is located in the upscale Riviera Maya south of Cancun, on a beautiful private white sand beach. With its low-rise buildings, arcades, columns, patios, and thatched roofs, it evokes the ambiance of Mexican haciendas with a touch of Mediterranean influence. Night and day entertainments create a more festive than romantic vibe, making it a place for adults who want to have fun with friends rather than couples in love.
- The 540 rooms have a classic chic decoration. Depending on the options, they have an ocean view, often partial, because of the dense vegetation. Some can accommodate 3 people.
🎲 Activities & Services
- Its golden pool, a vast swimming pool, probably one of the largest in Mexico, with a swim-up bar, runs through the middle of a large domain of lush vegetation.
- The resort offers many sports and entertainment activities. It also has a fitness room and a full-service spa.
- The mood is upbeat at night, and there’s a good program of shows and concerts.
- The culinary offer is excellent and very good, vegetarians will surely be satisfied, and the martinis at the Don Miguel bar are fantastic.
- The staff is attentive and efficient; there is excellent service around the pool and on the beach.
- The resort hosts weddings and has a large event space.
- The domain is significant, and you have to walk, but you can find your way around quite easily.
- To avoid mosquitoes, ask for a room on the upper floors.
- If you want spirits in your suite, you’ll need to join the club (otherwise, you’ll only be drinking beers).
Price : From 458 USD/2 people / Area : South Cancun / Meals : included – very good /Cancellation Policy : 1 day.
12# Temptation Cancun Resort: wild parties and topless beach
With its round shapes, flashy colors, and sensual decoration, this all-inclusive resort is a complex that will immediately plunge you into the wild atmosphere of the 70s. The many entertainments animated by a cheerful team of Playmakers exclusively reserved for adults over 21 years old and resolutely oriented to pleasure and letting go make it a favorite place to stay for those who want to venture on holiday with a spicy touch.
- The 430 rooms, with their lively colors, are of futuristic design and minimalist furniture. All have a private balcony. The first categories are rather basic. The VIP suites in the Tower, the heart of the resort, have a high-end design.
- For even more fun, guests can choose the “Playful Experience” or “Lady Take Over” packages for women only.
🎲 Activities & Services
- During the day, friendly and lively entertainers set the mood in the Sexy Pool, and foam parties are a blast. The hotel also has a quieter pool.
- The Temptation offers various water sports and fitness activities.
- There are many shows and performances at night, and the Bash is the venue for the famous theme nights, with a dress code designed to create a relaxed and uninhibited vibe.
- In some areas of the hotel, top-less is allowed.
- The public that frequents this all-inclusive resort party is mostly middle-aged couples, with few young people.
- Room service is not included except for VIP members.
- The beach is not very big and wedged between two marinas.
- The Bash closes at 2 am, so relatively early, and the music is sometimes repetitive.
Price : From 429 USD/2 people / Area : Cancun’s hotel zone / Meals : included – not very good /Cancellation Policy : 14 days.
11# Beloved Playa Mujeres: a romantic & tranquil resort boutique
This elegant all-inclusive adults-only resort of modest size is made up of white modules of a few stories spread out in a beautiful vegetal environment. The refined decoration and the attention to detail, even in the ambient perfume, give it a romantic and serene atmosphere perfect for couples in love. The lovely white sand beach and the many quiet corners around the pools are ideal for couples to share a moment of intimacy.
- All 107 suites of different categories are huge, nicely decorated, and have private balconies. The shower is simply fantastic.
- There is no VIP offer. All guests are entitled to the same facilities. The Junior Suite is a good option in terms of quality/price.
🎲 Activities & Services
- The hotel has 3 non-heated pools, one on the beachfront. There are also 4 outdoor jacuzzis. There is a choice of water sports and relaxation activities, such as paddle boarding and yoga or cooking classes.
- The spa (at extra cost) provides very relaxing treatments, and the hydrotherapy sessions are great. Book before you go to get a discount.
- No need to fight for a seat around the pool or at the pool bar, no more than on the beach; there are enough.
- The resort serves high-quality food in its 4 restaurants, which do not require a reservation but apply a dress code.
- The cocktails are great, and there is a good range of spirits. The beer selection is limited.
- There is no real nightlife. The resort goes to sleep at 10 pm.
Price : From 492 USD/2 people / Area : Costa Mujeres – Punta Sam / Meals : included – very good /Cancellation Policy : 1 day.
10# Atelier Playa Mujeres: to enjoy Cancun with your little dog
This all-inclusive resort for adults only and guests over 16 years is a superb construction inspired by Mexican contemporary art, built in the middle of beautiful vegetation, between a white sand beach bathed by the Caribbean Sea and a nice golf field. Noble materials such as wood and marble contribute to its luxurious and elegant atmosphere. The several activities animated by an attentive staff and the modern installations are thought to incite relaxation in a sophisticated atmosphere, day and night.
- The hotel has 431 suites of different categories, all spacious and with a luxurious and refined design. The first suites do not have an ocean view. Members of the INSPIRA Suites club enjoy more luxurious amenities and other privileges.
🎲 Activities & Services
- A huge heated pool with 2 swim-up bars runs through the domain.
- Golf players can practice at their convenience and ask the concierge for reservation and transportation to the green.
- The Nuup spa (extra cost) with its private cabins is wonderful. Excursions to Isla Mujeres (at extra cost) are available.
- The hotel has 8 restaurants, including a Gourmet, a great Steakhouse, and a delicious Japanese.
- Professional mixologists make excellent cocktails.
- Small pets are allowed (at extra cost). Call the hotel before booking.
- Except for the Gourmet, none of the restaurants require a reservation, so there may be a long wait.
- The staff is charming, but not numerous enough, and is a bit overburdened during peak periods.
Price : From 464 USD/2 people / Area : Playa Mujeres / Meals : included – good /Cancellation Policy : 2 days.
9# Le Blanc Spa Resort: top-notch service & fine dining
The Blanc Spa is an aesthetic, white, geometric building built on a beautiful beach. White also dominates in the elegant decoration of the interiors; cleverly designed lighting contributes to a calm and sophisticated atmosphere. In this all-inclusive resort for adults only, everything is conceived to offer guests a stay focused on absolute well-being with a refined touch.
- The 260 suites are spacious, bright, and modern. The first categories don’t have private balconies. The bathrooms, with their marble touch, double-head shower, and bathtub, are superb. A VIP offer is available by joining the Excellence Club.
🎲 Activities & Services
- Here, the preference is not for entertainment at any price but for exclusive experiences such as a romantic getaway, a trip on a luxury yacht, a fishing trip with a professional, or a paddle yoga session.
- There is live music at night, and the resort has a dance floor.
- There are 4 pools, each with a different atmosphere depending on the time of day, and its white sand private beach with turquoise waters is lovely.
- The restaurants offer a variety of fine cuisine prepared under the direction of a chef. The Japanese restaurant Yama and the French restaurant Le Blanc are particularly delicious. Most require a reservation and a dress code.
- They serve a fine selection of wines and high-quality spirits.
- The service is excellent and performed by professional and attentive staff. A butler is at your disposal.
- The cocktails at the bars are not the best.
- The sea can be rough in this area.
Price : From 818 USD/2 people / Area : middle of Cancun’s Hotel Zone / Meals : included – high-quality /Cancellation Policy : 3 days.
8# Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: a mind-blowing beach
This all-inclusive adult-only resort is a luxury resort isolated in a lush environment, with a wonderful private white sand beach bathed by turquoise waters. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico. The sophisticated tropical chic design of the interiors and exteriors create a romantic and intimist atmosphere, ideal for couples looking for a quiet stay away from the hustle and bustle of the hotel zone.
- All 412 rooms are spacious and have a private balcony or terrace. The design is elegant, with woodwork and touches of colors. The elegance is reflected in the Italian marble of the bathrooms, equipped with a double-head shower and whirlpool. The hotel has a VIP offer for the members of the Preferred Club.
- All interiors, including the rooms, are non-smoking. There are separate areas for smoking amateurs.
🎲 Activities & Services
- There is a large infinity pool with an ocean view, a pool bar, and 12 smaller pools.
- Various activities are organized during the day, including water sports, archery, tennis, and wine tasting. The resort has a great fitness room. Live music and shows are performed at night.
- Its beautiful exotic spa offers couples massages (at extra cost).
- The 6 restaurants serve exquisite cuisine. They don’t need reservations, but a dress code is required.
- The hotel has a well-stocked wine cellar, and strong spirits are available for free in the bars and lounge spaces.
- The staff is very competent and attentive, and the service is great.
- The resort is of reasonable size, with all facilities easily accessible.
- There are many extra services you have to pay for (scuba diving, romantic dinner, Balinese bed rental on the beach).
- The resort is isolated, so it’s far from the nightlife of Cancun (30 minutes by car); 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
Price : From 631 USD/2 people / Area : South Cancun / Meals : included – very good/Cancellation Policy : 7 days.
7# Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso: a bewitching architecture
This all-inclusive resort for adults only is a luxurious complex with baroque architecture, set in the middle of a lush vegetation property opening onto a private white sand beach.
Here, everything is designed for a relaxing stay in a sophisticated atmosphere: opulent decoration, marble, majestic lusters, colonnades, painted ceilings, lobby invaded by plants; welcome to a universe of splendor reminiscent of the palaces of Las Vegas.
The hotel has 310 spacious, high-end rooms with a private balcony or patio. The bathroom is equipped with a whirlpool tub. A 24/24 room service is available.
🎲 Activities & Services
- There are 3 pools. The main pool in the middle of the resort is ideal for swimming, the relaxation pool is evocative of 1940s Las Vegas, and a spa pool doesn’t need booking.
- By day, there is a wide range of sports and fun activities. At night, concerts and shows are held in the theatre.
- Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the green of the Playa Paraiso Golf Club, designed by PB Dye, the famous golf course architect.
- A spa offers excellent treatments, including couples’ massages by the ocean.
- There are 5 upscale restaurants, the cuisine is fine, and the presentation is meticulous. Reservations are advisable to avoid the wait. The dress code is well-defined for men (collared shirt and trousers). The drinks are of high quality.
- The suites in buildings 70 and 71 have a better ocean view. The view from the suites on the corners overlooking the sea is great. The rooms near the pools are the quietest.
- The beach is not so suitable for novice swimmers; there are some coral reefs.
- The resort is large, so you have to walk.
- The main pool can get crowded during peak periods, and there may be a lack of sunbeds.
Price : From 581 USD/2 people / Area : Riviera Maya – South Cancun / Meals : included – excellent /Cancellation Policy : 7 days.
6# Breathless Soul Cancun Resort & Spa: The ’30s who want some fun
This all-inclusive adult-only resort is a very recent and elegant construction between the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupté Lagoon. The stylish and modern design of the exterior reflects in the interior spaces and furniture. Its fun-oriented, flashy, and lively vibe makes it a party resort for adults looking for a festive holiday, particularly people in their 30s.
- The 429 suites are large and tastefully furnished, with private balconies with ocean or lagoon views. The hotel has a VIP offer for Xhale Club members. The rooms in the Xcelerate Tower are the closest to the main party venues.
🎲 Activities & Services
- There are 3 pools, 2 of which are rooftop infinity pools with great views; the one in the party zone is dedicated to entertainment. One pool with a hot tub is for relaxation.
- During the day, the resort offers various sports and fun activities to exercise and entertain. At night, the musical ambiance is centered around the rooftop infinity pool in the party zone.
- The restaurants, all without reservation, serve a wide choice of decent food; the wait can be long.
- The cocktails are good. Don’t hesitate to try the Top Shelf Tequila, Don Julio 70.
- The staff is friendly and available; the animators are dynamic.
- The music is omnipresent; it is recommended to like Techno.
- Its small beach, relatively well protected from the seaweed, is not private; it is often crowded with locals.
- The water is shallow; you must go far from the shore to swim.
- To avoid traffic noise, don’t choose rooms at the corners of the buildings.
Price : From 565 USD/2 people / Area : Cancun’s hotel zone / Meals : included – correct /Cancellation Policy : 4 days.
5# Excellence Riviera Cancun: Near a small beach town (Puerto Morelos)
This all-inclusive adult-only seaside resort is located in Puerto Morelos, a quiet beach town close to the airport, with several good restaurants and bars. You’ll enjoy a lovely Mexican-inspired complex built on a large private white sand beach. Fine decoration and services focused on well-being make this hotel a resort that will suit adults looking for a relaxing holiday in a harmonious atmosphere.
- The design of the 440 rooms is modern and elegant, with wood paneling and marble bathrooms giving them a luxurious touch. All have private balconies and provide 24-hour room service. There is a VIP offer for Excellence Club members.
🎲 Activities & Services
- The resort has 6 outdoor pools with a pool bar and 5 jacuzzis. Guests can choose from a great selection of sports and entertainment activities; the fitness room is large and well-equipped. Yacht trips and deep-sea fishing are available at extra cost.
- A superb Miilé Spa offers a wide range of quality treatments using natural products and ancestral techniques.
- 10 restaurants serve cosmopolitan and Mexican cuisine. The French and Indian restaurants are excellent. No reservations are required, but there may be queues. Vegetarian and healthy menus are available.
- Free taxi service is offered to some of the nearest shopping malls.
- There are plenty of sun beds on the beach, but they get crowded around the pools.
- Although regularly cleaned by the staff, the beach can be invaded by seaweed, which smells unpleasant. The waters are not crystalline.
Price : From 445 USD/2 people / Area : Puerto Morelos South – Cancun / Meals : included – good /Cancellation Policy : 1 day.
4# Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun: an excellent alternative to Le Blanc
This all-inclusive adult-only resort is a large building with elegant geometric architecture facing the Caribbean Sea. It is built in a beautiful tropical environment.
The interiors are contemporary with artwork and stylishly designed furniture, evoking the refined atmosphere of the Blanc Spa Resort.
Live Aqua is an excellent option for couples and singles looking for a trendy chic vibe with an attentive staff, but at a more affordable price.
- The hotel has 371 suites offering full or partial ocean views, with marble floors, wood paneling, and soft color touches, all of them are modern and tastefully decorated.
🎲 Activities & Services
- The main big pool is in the heart of the domain and is surrounded by several smaller round pools of different temperatures. There is also a separate swim-up pool for swimmers.
- The design of the complex is thought to create different atmospheres; quiet in the gardens, friendly around the pool, or lively in the pool club.
- There is a wide range of activities, including water sports, billiards, and a fitness room with good yoga classes. The animators offer their services without being pushy.
- The restaurants serve good quality Mexican, European and Asian cuisine. The buffet is for breakfast only.
- The hotel has direct access to a beautiful white sand beach with cabanas, sun loungers, and parasols.
- The evenings are more of a pleasant musical atmosphere than a hectic event.
- The service is outstanding. The staff is meticulous and efficient.
- The hotel is only 450 m from the Isla Shopping Village, a large shopping mall.
- Choose a suite on the high floors to have a nice ocean view. Some rooms with a garden view overlook another hotel.
- The hotel can get noisy during peak periods.
- The wines and cocktails are not the best.
Price : From 617 USD/2 people / Area : Middle Cancun’s hotel zone / Meals : included – good / Cancellation Policy : 2 days.
3# Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa: ridiculously close to the airport
Near Cancun’s airport, this peaceful haven, set in lush tropical vegetation on the beachfront, is a beautiful arched building surrounding a lovely round pool. The stylish, contemporary Mexican-inspired décor and wellness-oriented services of this all-inclusive adult-only resort create a glamorous and serene atmosphere, ideal for couples seeking a relaxing and comfortable stay away from the hectic life of the Hotel Zone.
- The hotel has 333 elegant, cream-colored suites with touches of blue, marble, and light woodwork. All rooms have a private balcony with ocean or pool view, whirlpool, or swim-out pool access, depending on the category. Serenity Club members enjoy additional benefits.
🎲 Activities & Services
- In addition to the main pool with a pool bar, there is a separate lap pool and several secondary pools.
- The hotel offers offsite activities and adventures, such as a visit to archaeological sites, an excursion to the island of Cozumel, or a day at a sensory-themed park.
- Guests of the Haven Riviera have access to the El Tinto Golf Course, which is a 10-minute drive away (reservation and transportation provided).
- Evening events are organized at the nightclub.
- An extensive Spa with superb facilities offers excellent, avant-garde treatments inspired by the Mayan tradition.
- The hotel has several restaurants of different standards serving international and Mexican food, some requiring a dress code. The focus is on fine dining.
- The hotel hosts weddings and is a lovely place to spend your honeymoon or celebrate a wedding anniversary.
- There are few evening activities, which may be a disadvantage for some, but a benefit for others.
- Depending on the season, the beach is overcrowded with seaweed, and swimming is impossible.
Price : From 410 USD/2 people / Area : South of Cancun / Meals : included – very good / Cancellation Policy : 14 days.
2# Sun Palace Cancun: a peaceful area of the hotel zone
This all-inclusive couples-only resort is an upscale, relatively small complex with contemporary, immaculate architecture, built on a magnificent white sand beach bathed by turquoise waters. Here all is a harmony of white and blue. Its location, a little apart from the other resorts, and its luxury and refined decoration, are ideal for a romantic getaway for two in a relaxing, quiet, and cozy atmosphere.
- The white color is present in the 247 spacious suites with a modern and refined design. Most have a jacuzzi. The mini-bar is regularly restocked, and all have 24-hour room service.
🎲 Activities & Services
- In addition to the beach paradise with its sun loungers and comfy cushions, the hotel has two infinity pools.
- You can practice various activities, enjoy beach volleyball, and exercise in the fitness room. There is only one animation per day around the pool.
- The spa is luxurious and offers excellent massage and hydrotherapy treatments.
- The restaurants are all excellent. No reservations are required, but some have a dress code. The ceviche at the pool snack bar is especially good.
- Most drinks are included. For your cocktail, ask for the alcohol you prefer to avoid the house alcohol.
- The service is excellent. The staff is highly efficient and attentive.
- The resort is far from the heart of the hotel zone, which is an advantage for most guests; most are in their 40s.
- Pools are small, and sun beds may be lacking.
- Premium wines and dinners (like lobster) cost extra fees.
Price : From 496 USD/2 people / Area : South of Cancun’s hotel zone / Meals : included – very good / Cancellation Policy : 2 days.
1# Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas: to save a few bucks
This all-inclusive resort for adults only is an imposing, immaculate white building whose architecture evokes the famous palaces of the French Riviera. With its colonnades and its neo-classical design, it creates a chic and refined atmosphere. Since its last renovation, it has improved the quality of its services, making it an exciting resort for couples or friends who want a fun stay without too much hustle and bustle in an elegant place.
- The 372 rooms are spacious, the wooden furniture is rustic, and the bathrooms are marble. Only the higher-category suites have private balconies. Many have a beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea.
🎲 Activities & Services
- The hotel has 2 superb pools decorated with mosaics, facing the ocean. One has a festive vibe with a swim-up bar, and the other is quiet.
- Sports and fun activities, and a fitness room provide all-day entertainment. There are evening events in the theatre and disco.
- 6 restaurants offer a variety of cuisine, with no reservation required. There is a buffet and 5 à la carte restaurants. 24-hour room service is included.
- The hotel has its private white sand beach; it is not large but quite pretty, and the waters are clear.
- There is a good selection of drinks.
- The staff is highly professional and attentive.
- The resort is close to restaurants, bars, shops, and water sports centers.
- The famous Coco Bongo club is only a 10-minute walk away.
- The à la carte restaurants have only 2 services. So it’s best to plan ahead.
- One could blame a decoration a bit too heavy, in the rooms and some interiors.
- Prices are quite affordable, but a minimum of 3 nights is required.
Price : From 330 USD/2 people / Area : Cancun’s hotel zone / Meals : included – rather good / Cancellation Policy : 2 days.
Booking guide: Cancun adult-only all-inclusive resorts
Here is some good advice to help you choose the all-inclusive adult-only resort for your next holiday in Cancun.
Where to stay in Cancun
Your experience in Cancun will be completely different depending on your chosen area.
Not sure where you want to stay in Cancun? I’ve published a massive guide to compare the best neighborhoods with their pros and cons.
North of Cancun: Playa Mujeres/ Costa mujeres
There are large resorts with low-rise architecture.
The beaches are beautiful, private, and rather well-protected from seaweed. The sea is calm and shallow. On the other hand, although clear, the water is not of this famous turquoise blue.
The hotels are far from Cancun; people tend to stay on-site.
→ Between Cancun downtown and Punta Cancun: The beaches are narrow and often crowded with locals. The sea is shallow, and some parts are protected from seaweed.
→ Punta Cancun: This is the party area of the hotel zone, where the clubs are concentrated. The beaches are superb.
→ Middle & South Hotel Zone: It’s the quieter part of the Zona Hotelera. There are the most wonderful white sand beaches with turquoise waters. However, the sea can be rough because of the waves and currents. It is recommended to be careful.
→ Punta Nizuc: Nature is more present. You can practice a bit of snorkeling. The best beaches are not here, and there is a lot of seaweed from April to September.
South Hotel Zone
The resorts are close to the airport and the Yucatan’s highlights. To go around the area, you will need to use private transportation. Although nice, the beach is not as lovely as in Cancun.
Puerto Morelos, a small, quiet resort with great snorkeling spots, is located in this zone.
What does adults-only mean in Cancun?
Adults-only does not mean “weird people who want to have sex with everyone”!
Adults-only resorts favor a quiet atmosphere without kids’ screams jumping in the pool. Plus, the party can be a bit wilder.
You can decide to be in a resort with an “adult-only” section
Some resorts have an adult-only section. This is the case of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun, where adults without kids can choose a suite in the Turquoise Tower, giving them access to private areas.
In any case, it is better to go to an adult-only resort if you don’t want to mix with families. Also, the activities and restaurants will be different.
16 or 18 years old
Adult-only doesn’t necessarily mean “18+”. Some resorts, like Atelier Playa Mujeres, accept guests over 16. However, check that they can go to all the restaurants. Note that at the Temptation, you need to be over 21.
To eat well
Most all-inclusive resorts don’t have great food. If the cuisine is an essential criterion for you, prefer a high-end resort, such as Beloved Playa Mujeres, Live aqua Beach Resort Cancun, or Le Blanc Spa resort.
The food is quite good at the Excellence Playa Mujeres.
Drink good cocktails
It is not so easy to find good cocktails in an all-inclusive resort. Some are too sugary, some have so little alcohol that they taste like fruit juices, or the “house spirits” they use are not exactly top-notch.
- You will find the best cocktails at Beloved Playa Mujeres, Excellence Playa Mujeres, and Atelier Playa Mujeres.
- The Don Miguel Bar in Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya serves fabulous martinis.
- The Top Shelf Tequila Don Julio 70 at Breathless Soul Cancun is worth a taste.
- Le Blanc Spa has a fine selection of wines and premium spirits.
- The drinks are good at Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas.
Do you want to have fun?
Couples and girl groups will enjoy the Temptation.
Do you want to have a quiet and romantic moment?
Beloved Playa Mujeres is definitely the resort that offers the most peaceful vibe.
The Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa also focuses on your serenity in a soothing environment.
Many resorts, such as Excellence Playa Mujeres and Atelier Playa Mujeres, offer a Club affiliation to enjoy certain advantages (services, private access to specific areas). The benefits are more or less interesting. At the Temptation, it is worth it for those who want a high-end suite in the Tower, the hotel’s heart, and room service.
By not including a VIP option, the Beloved Playa Mujeres wishes to offer all its guests the same level of hospitality.
Some all-inclusive resorts tend to be a little pushy in persuading you to accept non-inclusive options, claiming they are “exceptional.”
Excellence all-inclusive resorts do not use this practice. Say “no” to their “join us at breakfast” offer.
Bottom line: your adult-only resort
Take the time to learn about the area and the establishment’s atmosphere before choosing your adult-only resort in Cancun.
Does this meet your expectations? What are your plans for this vacation?
It will prevent you from being disappointed 😉