Tourism in Colombia: The Best Places; Medellin, Cartagena, Bogota, Cali and Some Rules of Safety and Health
Do you want to do some tourism in Colombia? It’s not easy to find the information about Colombia on the internet. You need to organize your trip, but it’s so big!!! You have no idea how long you need to stay in a place, and you don’t want to miss the most beautiful spots!!!
Where to go? For How long? Can we do some beautiful hikes? I heard about this place, where is it?
Every time we plan a trip, we have thousands of questions in our head.
After 2 years in Colombia, I wrote the Ebook “More Than 200 Tips and Tools To Literally Hack Your Next Travel In Colombia” to help you to have a big picture of this amazing country.
Choose between the different type of places/ activities, looks at the interactive maps and at the index.
I’m sure it will help you to create your itinerary for traveling in Colombia 😉
What can you learn if you read the Ebook “More Than 200 Tips and Tools To Literally Hack Your Next Travel In Colombia”?
I know that images speak more than words, so check the infographic below
I wrote the Ebook in the same spirit. I’ve included lots of cute and cool illustrations (my sister hates them), maps and not funny little jokes.
How does it work?
Your first reaction when you open it will be probably “S***t, it’s a lot of information. I don’t like to read”.
And your second reaction “And este huevon has forgotten the page number” [You will understand the word “Huevon” if you read the section Colombian Slang]
And I say,
Indeed, You don’t need to read everything like the Harry Potter books!!
All the document is interactive. It means you can click on buttons to go directly to the section you wish to read.
- The table of Content allows you to jump to any sections of the Ebook
- At any moment, it possible to go back to the table of contents. Just click on the button top left
- At any moment, it possible to go back to the section Toolbox. Just click on the button top right
- If you are looking for a specific information, you can use the Index
It’s cool, no?
How can I get it for FREE?
Again, it’s simple!!
You just have to CLICK on the image below
And there is more! You will also be part of our community and I will be able to help you more specifically on your next trip to Colombia depends on what you are looking for.
- You subscribe to my newsletter
- You receive a 1rst email with a link. You have to click on it to confirm you’re not a robot
- Then check again your email box. You receive a 2nd email: The welcome Email. Inside, you have the link to download the PDF
- You HAVE TO download the pdf to use the internal and external links
Important: Check your spam box and promotion box (Gmail’s users) if you don’t receive the 2nd email 😉
Ps: Don’t hesitate to share this article if you like the Ebook or if you are secretly in love with me.
Lots of Love